1. By subscribing to the online version of the newspaper (0,99 dollars per issue, 29,95 dollars per month) on websiteof the global leader in the electronic press distribution NewspaperDirect at www.newspaperdirect.com, offering our newspaper in three languages:
In Ukrainian –http://www.pressreader.com/ukraine/den-ukrainian
In Russian – http://www.pressreader.com/ukraine/den
In English –http://www.pressreader.com/ukraine/the-day-ukraine.
2. By installing the Pressreader software on your mobile device (available from http://about.pressreader.com/) to allow quick access to the content of the newspaper.
3. By providing electronic database of addresses of organizations, government and educational institutions, etc., enabling us to send them The Day’s announcement.
4. Den/The Day subscription fees can be transferred to Den Initiatives Promotion Foundation charity’s account (http://www.day.kiev.ua/uk/blagodiyniy-fond-spriyannya-iniciativam-gazeti-den), allowing for a direct subscription via editor’s office. After the transfer, the initiative group shall sendcontacts of organizations and individuals for which a subscription should be effected.
5. By providing media support, such as placing Den/The Day’s banners, articles and information releases on the country’s news websites in order to providethe public with access to first-hand Ukrainian news.